Sunday, September 9, 2012

Let the huntings begin!

A year ago, I had the idea to start up a food blog but it never came to pass. Kudos to my procrastination D: So after much deliberation, I finally decided that I need to create a food blog. For the simple fact that I love food, having a simple food blog is quite essential to recollect the every delights and amazing flavors that fills my mouth every time I take on a savory bite. Here I will tell you my experiences of the restaurants that I have visited thus far. Hopefully it will be detailed enough to mimic the escapade and as you read my every sentence, you will be in for a delicious imagination on your own! 

Mama Dinosaur

Chicken Special

So that was me, a year ago. The top picture is me holding a Mama Dinosaur Orange Juice and below, a gigantic size of the Chicken Special Ask Me Burger in Bayan Baru, Penang, Malaysia. By now, I've gained a few pounds here and there thanks to my ginormous appetite. But who cares? As my boyfriend says, there's more to love which means I'm full of love! :D Of course, it's important to keep things in perspective. With a great appetite, comes a great work out session after but that's beyond the point. The point is that I've got to keep eating! Psstt, my boyfriend is in for a great eating experience too. But he doesn't know that. Shhhh :P So, here's to an amazing eating experience!


This is a picture taken when we were in Cha Chan Tang, China Town in Manhattan several months ago. He was having a Lychee Smoothie. He's so unbelievably adorable right? *Coughs at my enthusiasm* :D Let's test out the saying, "Through a man's heart, is through his stomach!" ((((: 

No comments:

Post a Comment